Aren’t these heart shaped rice crispy treats the cutest? Evie and I had a blast making them and they couldn’t be easier!
What you need:
- a heart shaped cookie cutter
- Valentine’s day sprinkles
- lollipop sticks (optional)
- rice crispy treats (recipe)
- frosting (I used this recipe, but you can also use store bought)
This quick and easy DIY Valentine’s treat was SO easy and fun. We both had a great time spending some quality time together, and family dinner had a great dessert that night! I plan on making these for Evie’s Valentine’s Day party at school. I’m going to make smaller hearts, then have all the frosting and sprinkles available for the kids to decorate. I know they’ll love it, and it’s a little something different than the standard sugar cookie or cupcake. Side note- I used gluten free rice cereal also so enojyed some myself!